Listed below are links to various organizations that provide information and assistance in helping you or a loved one. Some of these resources are available 24 hours a day. If you need more help please give us a call today, we will be happy to set you up with an appointment and help you find the right path for you.
SOCIAL SERVICES RESOURCES:
- The Delaware Health & Social Services Division of State Service Centers Directory of Human Services for Delaware is a comprehensive listing of the many human service programs within the state of Delaware. Each entry provides a brief description of services, all agency office addresses, contact information, as well as the areas served throughout the state.
- Delaware 2-1-1 provides a central resource for access to the health and human service organizations that offer the support and referrals, including emergency housing and food, legal services, transportation, mental health counseling, and family issues. | 2-1-1 or 1-800-560-3372
- Delaware Crisis Intervention Services provide phone support, mobile outreach and walk-in crisis services, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week Northern Delaware | 1-302-577-2484 or 1-800-652-2929
Serves all of New Castle County and greater Smyrna in Northern Kent County Herman Holloway Health Campus, 1901 N. DuPont Hwy, Springer Building, New Castle, DE 19720 Southern Delaware | 1-302-424-5550 or 1-800-345-6785
Serves all of Sussex County and Kent County south of greater Smyrna.
700 Main Street (Rear Entrance), Ellendale, DE 19941
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.Delaware:
Area 12: Delaware
New Castle County: Northern Delaware Intergroup of AA | 302-655-5113
Kent County: Central Delaware Intergroup of AA | 302-736-1567
Sussex County: Southern Delaware Intergroup of AA | 302-856-6452
- Narcotics Anonymous is an international, community-based association of recovering drug addicts with more than 28,000 weekly meetings in 113 countries.
NA Hotline: 1-800-317-3222
National: Narcotics Anonymous
New Castle County: Small Wonder Area of NA | 302-377-2132
Kent & Sussex County: Free State Region of NA | 410-566-4022
- 1212 Corporation | 302-764-4048
A recovery clubhouse providing a safe haven for those seeking recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction located at at the corner of 27th and Washington Streets in Wilmington.
Addiction Counseling Service Providers/ Programs
- The Addiction Treatment Forum reports on substance abuse and addiction therapies, research, news, and events of interest to both healthcare professionals and patients with a focus on Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction.
- The Delaware Health & Social Services Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health (DSAMH) Training and Development Catalog includes continuing education workshops, inservice offerings, and important additional information to aid you in your professional development.
- The U.S. Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in order to reduce illness, death, disability, and cost to society resulting from substance abuse and mental illnesses.
- SAMHSA’s National Recovery Month aims to promote the societal benefits of alcohol and drug use disorder treatment, laud the contributions of treatment providers and promote the message that recovery from alcohol and drug use disorders in all its forms is possible.
- Paths to Recovery is an initiative of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and SAMHSA/CSAT designed to strengthen the substance abuse field’s ability to improve the process of care that facilitates patient access to and retention in substance abuse treatment programs.
- Bring Change 2 Mind The fear of stigma and discrimination can have a devastating effect on those living with mental illness. Change happens one person at a time. If you are living with a mental illness, know someone who is, or just want to help, take our pledge to help end stigma.
For Other Addiction Counseling & Therapy Options Click Here